Attorney Dale A. Tice,
an attorney with Marshall, Parker & Associates, is an expert on gas planning law within the state of Pennsylvania. With a constant drive to educate not only the landowners and the general public, but also attorneys and other professionals, Tice is a frequent speaker for groups that include the Penn State Cooperative Extension and the Pennsylvania Bar Institute. Expanding beyond the state of Pennsylvania, Tice has also been quoted in the New York Times and Investor's Business Daily on the subject of representing gas landowners.
Tice is a central Pennsylvania native who shares the priorities and values of the people who live around here and is in a better position to help them as a result. He understands that people can sometimes be intimidated by the large gas companies and the fast-talking land-men that they employ. He works to ensure landowners understand everything that's going on throughout the process, receive fair compensation in the short term while also creating a resource that serves landowners and their families for many years to come.
- Gas Lease Negotiations
- Pipeline Right-of-Way Agreement Reviews
- Estate Planning for Landowners
- National Association of Royalty Owners
- Pennsylvania Chapter National Association of Royalty Owners, serving as Secretary on the Board of Directors
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- The Northcentral Estate Planners Council, serving on the Board of Directors
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Pennsylvania Association of Elder Law Attorneys
- Bluffton University, B.A.
- Penn State University Dickinson School of Law, J.D.
E-mail Attorney Tice
Testimonials from our Clients...
"I would recommend Marshall, Parker & Associates to everyone! We are very pleased and grateful for the assistance we received from Attorney Tice. The information inside their minds is amazing. For the average person, the thought of estate planning is overwhelming, but Dale was quick to develop the best plan possible for my parents' situation ... We left Marshall, Parker & Associates confident that the estate plan developed is the very best possible and that it was drawn up with my parents' best interests in mind."
"What a relief it is to have everything in order and a plan in place. I am so glad I picked up the phone and called Marshall, Parker & Associates. Everyone we were in contact with were so very nice, accommodating and professional."